1.11.2017

Day ONE


O N E 

10 Things you probably don't know about me :

1. I like to collect magnets from places all over the world! (PS: I like to receive them too as souvenirs from other friends! Just saying =P)

2. I can't whistle.

Related image
3. I live in Hong Kong, but hate local Chinese food.

4. I almost drowned in the Bahamas when I was like 10?

5. I lived in South America for 5 years.

6. I HATE playing football, but it's the only sport I don't mind watching for hours.

7. I've stolen from 7-11 when I was like, 8. (Relax, it was an ice-cream!)

8. I got a higher grade in French than I did English in my final exams! (SORCERY OR WHAT? Considering English is my first language)

Image result for cute scottish fold
9. OBSESSED with scottish fold cats. Or any cats really. They're adorable! (Not surprised if I turn into a crazy cat lady, sorry darling in advance!)

10. I used to carry my younger sister around when she was a few months old and I was just 5, with socks, around the house without any care in the world. (Apparently, I almost dropped her twice! Sorry Simran! )



That's all for today's post. Drop an anonymous comment about yourself! I'd love to read the comments. 

Till tomorrow xx, 

Larisha☺


No comments:

Post a Comment