4.22.2015

A face to this blog - that's me!

Hey everyone!

Welcome to my blog. This is my first ever post but hey, at least you’re here and reading this right now.
I decided to start a blog to explore ideas and thoughts about random ideas that interest me. This ranges from:

  • Quotes

  • English Literature (Yes, I actually enjoy reading Shakespeare)

  • Wild animals like SHARKS! or Tigers.They’re pretty cool.

  • Fitness vs Food (what a beautiful contradiction)

  • Makeup

  • Libra posts and zodiac signs

and so much more.
Since I’m extremely new, feel free to comment or give feedback. Constructive Criticism only. If you have any negative vibes to send out, don’t bother. Keep that crap to yourself please. 

To start with, I’ll tell you a little about myself.

Indian, currently living in HK. Been brought up here and studied most of my school life here at KGV and over at South India. #goodshepherdpride
Teaching primary school children at the moment, and intend to do so for a long, long time. LOVE my JOB! (That might actually be my first proper post)
Guess that’s all there is to know really, as an introduction. 

Oh yes! Miss Lara stems from the whole being a teacher thing. In short, kids can’t say Larisha, so using Lara makes life easier for everyone. Including me. Saves me the trouble of laughing each time I hear “Laweeeesa”.
Check out my first ever PROPER post!
Bises,
xxx

MissLara

No comments:

Post a Comment