5.05.2015

Top 5 Mascara Picks under $15 USD!

Want extra lush and long lashes without spending too much?

Those who know me know that wherever I go, whatever I do, my lashes need to look long, healthy and full of life. YES! I mean it, full of life. 

I don't usually use fake eyelashes, literally used them ONCE in my life. I don't find it a MUST for everyday use unless you have none and need to enhance your eyes. 

Here are my top 5 picks!



1.  L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara ($ 128 HKD)


Why I LOVE it: 

  •  Waterproof
  •  Extra Black
  •  Thickens & adds instant volume
  • Easy to wash off using water













2.  Etude House "Oh! M'Eye Lash Volume" ($30 HKD)


Why I LOVE it: (Personal Favorite)




  • SUPER dark black
  • Lengthens
  • Gives the FAKE lashes look
  • Works amazing with smokey eyes too! Stands out! 








3. Maybelline "the COLOSSAL Volume Express" ( around $98 - 129 HKD )



Why I LOVE it:




  • NO clumps
  • falsies look
  • curved brush - curls lashes
  • 3 coats = VA VA VOOM!















4. Maybelline "Great Lash" ( around $98-129 HKD )




Why I LOVE it: 

  • LONG lashes
  • Long lashes
  • SUPER long lashes
  • Did i mention long? Like i mean CRAZY long! I could use it everyday. 






5. Bourjois "Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara" (around $129 HKD)





Why I LOVE it: 



  • VERY intense black
  • Super lengthening 
  • Adds tons of volume 
  • Lots of product in a matte black tube( who doesn't love nice packaging?)











No comments:

Post a Comment