9.08.2015

Black Widow

I scurried in the dark,
An overcast of greyish skies.
Crawling slowly through the dim-lit park,
With no control over these black flies.

I stomped, one step at a time.
I almost slipped into a bubble of slime.
Can I get a dark black glass of wine?
All I want to do is stumble back to my shrine.

I scurried in the dark,
My arms thrashing everything in sight.
Look carefully, you'll see my mark.
I used it all. I used all my might.

With anger bursting through my veins,
I tried to look at my prey as a gain.
I knew it would hurt, with or without pain.
Shit. I look at the blackness and see splatters of rain.

My body tangled up into the web of darkness.
I strut my long black legs as I devour my victim.
With a bite as strong as mine,
You know you look at me as if I'm so fine. 



No comments:

Post a Comment