4.25.2015

Have you tried this?

Hey! 

So lately I've not been to the gym or been eating healthy at all because of my leg - with an inflamed knee and semi twisted ankle, there is no motivation at all. Hopefully it gets better soon and I'll be back on my way!

However, I did try this new smoothie recipe that I LOVE! It's so healthy and it makes you feel so energetic (It's true!)

Bises, xxx

Miss Lara


Banana Soy Smoothie

Ingredients:
Copyright to the original owner - this isn't my picture. 

1 1/4 cup unsweetened soy milk 

1/2 cup frozen blueberries

1/2 sliced frozen banana

1 tsp pure vanilla extract

Splenda to sweeten (if desired)

Ice cubes


Combine all ingredients and blend for about 20 to 30 seconds. You can add more milk if you prefer a less thicker smoothie. 

For a boost of protein, you can add organic peanut butter ( 2 spoons ).

If you try it, leave a comment and let me know how you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment