6.14.2015

My top 5 sources of VEGETARIAN protein!

We all tend to think that protein comes from lean meat. Don't get me wrong, it does. 

But I have seen and checked multiple food labels that clearly state that some vegetarian options give you a LOT of protein and we all know how important it is while we're working out or weight training.



1. EGGS (my favorite source of protein) - some may not consider this "Vegetarian"

1 egg = 6 grams of protein

2. Peanut Butter


2 Tablespoons = 8 grams of protein 

3. Kidney Beans 



100 g = 23.5 grams of protein

4.  Almonds



A handful = 6 grams of protein

5. Greek Yoghurt

6 oz = 15 grams of protein




I'd love to know if you have other sources that make your top 5! Leave a comment.

Of course there are so many other sources but these are some of my favorites!
What do YOU include in your protein intake?

Bises x x, 
Miss Lara 











No comments:

Post a Comment