1.18.2016

20 Ways to Be Romantic

Hey everyone! I'm back! 

Firstly, a little late but HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope your new year has started well, because I know mine has. 

So what's coming up? You know that cute little day that everyone becomes into a mush-ball? (Yeah, I made that up). You know, where couples go broke trying to please their partner and your stomachs are sick because of all the chocolate? Yep, you guessed right, Valentine's Day! Although there's less than a month to go, I thought of doing a post on some ways to be romantic. I mean, there is NO excuse because all of this is achievable and not expensive at all. 

My top 20 picked ways to romance your partner:

1. Write them a poem (I mean who doesn't love a poem about themselves or how someone feels about you?)

2. Make a CD with a few of your favorite songs on them! If you want to be over the top, try recording some cutsie things in between the tracks! Very cute. 

3.  Cook them a special meal. I mean if you make a mean grilled cheese, go for it! This is super cute too. 

4. If your girl is the type to gush over flowers and wine, send her a massive bouquet showing her some love. Then, take her out to wine after! 

5. A pedicure and foot scrub? (I mean personally, this isn't my favorite because feet scare me, but hey, if you have a feet fetish, who am I to judge?)

6. Mail them a card and tell them 5 things you love about them! I've gone through this and I couldn't help but smile all day. 

7. Carve your initials in a tree? (This is romantic for sure)

8. Treat them like a King or Queen - tell them that you'll do everything they like, starting from breakfast in bed to dinner at their favorite restaurant! Maybe a few cuddles in between. 

9. This is my ABSOLUTE favorites - write them a personal love letter, the old school way. This has got to one of the best and most heartfelt. 

10. Blindfold surprise them! Blindfold them and take them to wherever you want. (I mean their favorite restaurant of course!)

11.  Buy them food. Or pizza is good. Yes, buy them pizza. Unless they're lactose intolerant of course. 

12. If your partner is domesticated, go over and tell them you'll help them with their chores! Go out and grab a beer after to celebrate.

13. Book a couple spa in a beautiful hotel! This is ALWAYS sensual and romantic. Love this!

14. Depending on the stage of your relationship, you could do the whole "epitome" of romance. Bubble bath, candles, nice scents and candles or petals. I mean, I'm a sucker for this. 

15. If you're into being creative and kinky, I mean you could try body paint! Paint over them and write things over them! I see how some could like this. 

16. A box full of memories! Pictures, notes, post-its, clips, anything! 

17. You know what I would love? Imagine your partner and you do some charity work together and share a sweet kiss after. This is so rewarding and fulfilling. Another top favorite. 

18. A picnic on the beach? Prepare some wine/champagne, some sandwiches and a cute basket! Always a cute idea. 

19. If you've been the stubborn partner, get over yourself and try something they love! If he loves archery, try it! If she loves painting, try it! What have you got to lose?

20. Take her for a candle-light dinner and when you're done, take her for a walk and slow dance with her without any music. OKAY SO THIS ONE MAKES ME MELT JUST THINKING ABOUT IT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment