12.16.2015

100 Questions

With a little time to spare at work, thought I'd do this. I enjoy doing these kind of Q and A things - straightforward and honest answers only.
  1. Are you generally optimistic or pessimistic? - Optimistic
  2. What would you change about yourself if you could? - My sudden bursts of anger that comes and goes
  3. What apps do you use most often? Instagram, QuizUp and Snapchat
  4. What's the nicest compliment you've ever received? " You make my heart happy."
  5. If you were a color, what would you be? Green
  6. What three things could you not live without? Food, Music and Adventure.
  7. What was the last argument you had about? About being truthful and honest about feelings
  8. How did you meet your best friend? at GSIS, my boarding school.
  9. Do you have any collections? Yes, I collect magnets.
  10. What would you never want to change? My integrity
  11. What are your favorite words? My 3 favorite words all start with F; food, fuck and faith.
  12. Do you think everything will work out for the best? I sure hope so.
  13. Who did you last say "I love you" to? Lord Shiva
  14. What word (or sound) makes you cringe? When a guy calls me babe - it's a huge turn off. Reminds me of the movie, Babe.
  15. Do you always finish work on time? Yes
  16. Where did you take your first vacation? USA
  17. Funniest person you know? Pooja
  18. Do you read your horoscope? Only the personality traits of my sign
  19. If you could be an emoji, what would you be? The sun emoji
  20. How do you react to criticism? I'm quite sensitive so it's all about the way someone criticizes me. If you say it right and explain why, I'll listen.
  21. Would you rather be too hot or too cold? Cold
  22. Do you believe in ghosts/spirits? Spirits yes - have experienced it.
  23. How long does it take you to get ready? About 30 minutes
  24. Do you have a good relationship with your parents? Yes
  25. Is there someone that you miss? I miss my best friend who doesn't live in the same country as me.
  26. Do you regret anything you've done? Not anymore - you choose what you do so you shouldn't regret it later on.
  27. Would you live in a book/film if you could? BOOK
  28. How would you prefer to die? In my sleep.
  29. What do you think people notice about you first? My smile? You tell me.
  30. Who knows you better than anyone? Manu
  31. What one word describes how you're feeling right now? Sleepy
  32. Are you often early, on time, or late? ......depends - I'm always on time for my interviews but with friends slightly more lenient.
  33. What scares you the most? Love
  34. Would you go back in time if you could? Yes. I would have done things differently
  35. Do you believe in yourself? Yes most of the time.
  36. When was the last time you had a passionate kiss? Not too long ago
  37. Is it easier for you to forgive or to forget? I forgive but I NEVER forget
  38. Who is the most intelligent person you know? My mother/Sonali/Parth/Rajat
  39. What was/is your best school subject? French and English
  40. What's the most important quality in a partner? Intelligence and Humor
  41. Are you in love right now? No - haven't been in over 2 years
  42. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? Yes but not on purpose.
  43. Do you enjoy playing board or video games? Board games
  44. Who cares a lot about you? My family
  45. How would you spend a million dollars? Charity first, then use it to travel. Leftover money goes to buying my family whatever they've dreamed of buying.
  46. What was the last dream you can recall about? I was cage diving in Gansbaai - reality soon.
  47. Who was the last person who saw you cry? I don't cry in front of people TOO often but I'd have to say Sonali.
  48. Do you give second chances? Depends - if they cheat on me then no.
  49. What's the last thing you did before bed last night? Prayed for strength
  50. Which was the best year of your life? Lots - GSIS year 11 and last year was pretty good.
  51. How do you feel about being naked? I think sleeping naked is super comfortable.
  52. Do you believe everything happens for a reason? Yes. Although often, I wish I knew the reason.
  53. Could you live as a hermit? I'd like to.
  54. Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed? Lol, no. Not hard at all.
  55. How do you feel when you wake up? Sleepy.
  56. Is dishonesty ever okay? No. I think dishonesty is a turn off in friendships or relationships.
  57. Do you believe in love at first sight? No but I believe in lust at first sight.
  58. What's your current relationship status? Pizza loves me and I love pizza.
  59. Are you religious? Spiritual? Religious
  60. Who did you last have a deep conversation with? Simran
  61. Do you like your name and/or nickname? I like when people call me Lari - makes me all warm inside.
  62. To get to know you, what should someone read, watch, or listen to? Read my blog and listen to chillstep music.
  63. What qualities do you admire in others? Honesty, Patience and Loyalty. Oh and trustworthiness.
  64. How would you spend your ideal day? At Ocean Park - animals and rides? What more could I want?
  65. What five things do you spend the most time doing? Overthinking, Writing, Talking, Watching documentaries and going on Instagram.
  66. What is the last song you heard? Alone No More - Philip George and Anton Powers
  67. When did you last laugh really, really hard? Not too long ago, a day after my birthday. I went out with a close friend and he made me laugh so hard that my I felt like I had invisible abs - and water gushed out of my nose.
  68. Do you feel your outside appearance fairly represents the real you? No not at all.
  69. What is one of your favorite quotes? "What goes around comes around."
  70. If you could live anywhere, where would you live? Singapore/ New York/ Turkey
  71. What's the nicest thing you've ever done? Write a book so I can sell it and collect money for an old aged home.
  72. Do you wish on stars, lucky numbers, eyelashes? No
  73. What's your biggest pet peeve? Disrespectful people, People who treat animals poorly, people who slurp their soup or tea - to name a few.
  74. How did you celebrate your last birthday? Dinner and drinks - the usual but it was one of the best birthdays.
  75. What age have you most enjoyed being?16-19
  76. Why do you love your favorite author or musician? It gives me the feels. If you know what I mean. Words have a way of doing that.
  77. How do you feel about technology? It's cool but I'm not one to obsess over it or jump to buy the latest things.
  78. What season brings you the most joy? Autumn
  79. Do you consider yourself detail-oriented? Yes.
  80. What TV show did you like best as a kid? Tom and Jerry
  81. Would you rather give a gift or receive a gift? Give.
  82. Do you often make jokes? YES I love making the lamest jokes.
  83. When did you last make a new friend? Saturday
  84. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life? Doing what I love - being a teacher and being able to write a collection of my own poems.
  85. Are you looking forward to something right now? Yes, to Bangkok. More importantly, for next year to start.
  86. Which website do you visit most often? OMG Facts
  87. Do you match the traits of your zodiac sign? YES very closely in fact.
  88. Are you afraid of the dark? No
  89. What is the most trouble you've gotten into? Well getting my love letters caught at school. It was a big thing back then.
  90. If you could tell your younger self one thing, what would it be? To have actually studied for my IB exams - who knows where I could have been right now?
  91. Would you rather give up TV or the internet? TV
  92. Have you changed a lot in the last decade? Yes I have.
  93. If you could have any talent, what would it be? To be able to heal people who are broken emotionally or physically.
  94. What's the most painful loss you've experienced? The death of my Dadi
  95. When were you last embarrassed? When I told a lady off for cutting my taxi queue but she looked back saying that's the taxi I just called for using the app.
  96. Would you like to be famous? Yes but for my novel in the future that I intend on writing.
  97. Do you often sing in the shower? All the time - surprised I don't have my own album yet
  98. If you could see your future, would you want to? YES of course - I'd love to know.
  99. What is your earliest memory?When I was 4 years old - and I performed at my kindergarten school stage as a bumble bee.
  100. What are you most grateful for in your life? I complain about certain things but I am so grateful that I have proper functioning body parts. I am grateful that I have a house, a job and enough food to eat. I am most of grateful that I found God.
Xo,
Larisha

No comments:

Post a Comment