3.21.2016

25 Random Facts about Me

With Easter coming up, all I can think about are the holidays! So I've decided to do a random post that state 25 facts about me you might not have known!


1. My real name isn't Larisha. It's actually Aarti, by birth. 

2. I used to be the lead drummer in my pipe band at my boarding school. 

3. I speak 4 and a half languages (Cantonese is counted as half =P)

4. I hate chocolate. 

5. My ideal date would be at a theme park or anything involving animals!

6. The top three apps I use the most are: Snapchat, QuizUp and Instagram.

7. My favorite thing to drink anywhere and everywhere is Iced Lemon Tea. Hands down. I'd pick this over Coke. 

8. I crave intimacy yet I fear it. Yes, a paradoxical statement, I know. 

9. I am a Libra and I strongly believe in zodiac traits of each sign. 

10. I am obsessed with sharks. And close to those come felines. 

11. I collect magnets from places I visit. 

12. The next continent I want to visit is Australia. 

13. When I was younger, I used to dress like a "tomboy"

14. If I could smear something on myself, it would have to be pizza. 

15. I love listening to chillstep, deep house and bollywood music.

16. My favorite thing to do is read novels and write poems/prose items.

17. The first male celebrity crush I ever had was on Chad Michael Murray.

18. I know the most random-est facts possible. For example, dolphins sleep with one eye open so half their brain is still working (I promise I didn't google it just now lol)

19. I like the smell of petrol.

20. The number one thing that turns me on about a guy is how they smell when we first meet. 

21. I am a vegetarian. (I do eat eggs though)

22. I HATE HORROR MOVIES! Even though they're meant to be "romantic" watching it with your partner. 

23. My favorite dessert is cheesecake. 

24. Most people perceive me as "sassy" or "bitchy" and while this could come across as that initially, I would go to the end of the earth for those that I care about or who are important to me. Anything it takes. 

25. I've hated wine my whole life but I'm finally warming up to red wine. Finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment