11.18.2015

Pocket of Secrets


Whisper into the crevasses of my jaws
Into my earlobes and breathe down my neck
Approach me and break all the laws
Feel the turning of our movements

Experience the tremor through my touch
While we fly to the galaxies
Naked embodiments in a tight clutch
Let me spill it all over you, my secrets. 

Every percussion, every stroke
Triggered me into a state of being broke.
I wanted nothing more but to be woke.
No inhibitions when cement walls transform into sheer sheets of desire.
                                                                                                                                                          ---
Carelessly, scattering my secrets around
Stop. Stop this ludicrousness and bossing around
Spectators analyzing, halt this clowning around.
Hushed voices and private rubs on my legs surfacing up from the ground. 
Nobody knew. Nobody asked. Nobody mentioned.
I was your pocket full of secrets. 

- Miss Sajhwani

No comments:

Post a Comment